Tuesday, February 22, 2011

East Filches West

This morning I was examining the statistics report that Blogger provides for each of my blogs, and I was surprised to see I was getting a considerable number of hits from a Chinese news site called Dong Xi.

I was even more surprised to find out why. It seems someone over there slapped together an article about Henrietta Lacks that leans so heavily on a post on my Steampunk blog - they even ripped off my graphic - someone felt obligated to put a tiny link at the bottom of the page listing me as a source. I suppose I should be thankful for that much.

Here's the translation.

I don't really take any of my blogs seriously, however, so I'm more bemused and amused than anything else. But hey, Dong Xi, are you hiring? I'll be happy to write for you legit and above-board.

No comments:

Post a Comment